Get to Know The Stilley House Senior Living
Stilley House’s roots run deep in downtown Benton, Kentucky. Our historic name reflects our family’s heritage from the Marshall County area and beyond. With beautifully decorated interiors and our community’s park-like setting, we give a nod to the past of the historic Stilley estate. Today, we continue to carry on the tradition and mission of Dr. Van Stilley and his family with our dedication to the well-being of relatives, friends, parents, and grandparents. At The Stilley House Senior Living, you or your loved one are part of a long-standing family – one where we effortlessly blend comfortable living with loving social connection.
Just as Dr. Stilley cared for others in his home, we care for your family in ours. Our privately owned and operated community was thoughtfully designed for a senior’s lifestyle. Spacious, pet-friendly homes, comprehensive care programs, and enticing community amenities make Stilley House a confident choice for senior living in Benton, Kentucky.
Life at The Stilley House Senior Living is meant for experiences. Whether you’re making friends over a delicious meal in our dining room or being pampered in the barber and beauty salon, Stilley House offers unique services and amenities, including:
- Independent Living Apartment Homes
- Assisted Living, Memory Care & Respite Care Programs
- Spacious, Private & Companion Apartments with Attached Bathrooms
- Library & Activity Room with Full Schedule of Recreational, Social & Spiritual Activities
- Spacious Dining Room with Restaurant-Style, Nutritious Meals
- Move-In Assistance
- 3 Nutritious Meals Daily in Our Dining Room, Plus Snacks
- Transportation to Local Appointments
- Daily Housekeeping Services
- Weekly Detailed Room Cleaning
- Personal Laundry Service
- Scheduled Group Transportation to Shopping, Dining & Special Events