Inclusive Services and Pricing
We recognize the challenges and complexities that come with deciding where to live as you age and your care needs change. We do not feel these complexities should extend into the financial aspects of providing care for yourself or a loved one. At The Stilley House Senior Living, we offer a simple and inclusive monthly pricing plan for our services. We have a straightforward Level of Care Program that makes it easy to determine the cost of our services and allows our residents and their families to effectively plan for the financial needs of senior living. We complete a regularly scheduled care assessment to confirm your loved one is receiving the necessary level of service and communicate the outcome of those assessments in a clear, honest and professional manner.
We do not charge a large buy-in fee and our lease agreements are all month-to-month with only a 30-day notice required to vacate your residence.
Straightforward Inclusive Services and Pricing
- No Large Buy-in Fee
- Simple Level of Care Program
- Community Accommodates Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Flexibility to Remain in Apartment Even as Needs Change (Memory Care Neighborhood excluded)
- Pricing Guaranteed for One Year Unless You Change Apartment Types or Need a Different Level of Care
- Lease Agreement is Month-to-Month. Simply requires a 30-Day Notice if You Want to Move Out for Any Reason
- Concierge Desk to Support the Needs and Interest of Our Residents